If you wanna know more...

Monday, April 16, 2012

The ABC's of my life

So I've been noticing that all the bloggers I follow have been doing this ABC's trend! i' ve been seeing some pretty cute ones.. so i decided to hop on this train, however I cant promise that mine will be as interesting as everyone else... so here we go folks.
Get to know me ABC'S
A-animals- basset hound named sally the quirkiest dog you will ever meet but she is the sweetest
B-best day out of the week....Fridays by far.. you can never beat the feeling of having Fun Friday night plans with the thought of the next two days off
C-change-seems to be a continuous part of this girls life but always having to remember that God gives us "new normals" as he guides us through life and that my friends is simply beautiful. 
D-Daily devotionals- I'm currently doing a 365 days devotional called Discovering Jesus in the Old testament its great read for the start of every day.. its daily and do-able
E-Essential start of my day- Oatmeal folks... just about cant go on without it along with good morning text from the sweetest guy .. call me cheesy but it is simply the best. 
Favorite color- Green..makes everything a little bit brighter 
G-GABA- the only thing I seem to be learning about these days... let me tell you there are lots of mental illnesses that affect that neurotransmitter
H- Home body- love being home ... family is my biggest asset and their company is always warming. 
I-Instrument-  I ve never played an instrument a day in my life.. however I ve always wished I could play the Piano.. 
J-jokes on the laffy taffies... i find myself turning 5 years old again every time i eat them.. i normally read them silently to myself because they are normally pretty corny and I'm the only one that finds them amusing
K-knitting - i wanna learn how to do it one day... I'm a grandma I know ;)
L-Live- I'm currently living in Oxford Mississippi home of lots of historical history and character which is why i love it the most... but a lot of the times you can also find me in Brandon, Mississippi which holds the best family and queen size bed along with a ton of memories.
M-Mo-town band dancing is my favorite...so much fun and takes you back to one of my favorite decades
N-nerd- speaking of decades I'm a little nerdy when it comes to the 40's and 50's by far the time period I would of lived in if I had to choose..but of course I remind myself of the Iphone that I look up information about this decade with and it brings me back to reality ...so maybe I really like the time period I'm in now.. but I would defiantly bring back the styles if i could!
O-over the covers or in the covers---I'm defiantly  a fence rider when it comes to this one... and a little silly I know, but when sleeping with the heating blanket  one leg over the covers I just cant stand to turn the heating blanket down it such a perfect combo. 
P- Pet Peeve- not doing what you tell me your going to do.. it reflects character and drives me a little crazy no matter who you are!!
Q-Quotes- I love quotes and always looking for one that pertains to my life however my favorite one would have to be For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"
Audrey Hepburn
R- Refurbished Furniture- By far one of my favorite things that puts a smile on my face and is one of my favorite hobbies! I love antique furniture and could probably classify it as a obsession. 


S-Siblings- I have a little brother in which i find myself highly over protective over however he sees it as being annoying and ridiculous.. opps!
T- time I wake up- varies but normally no later than 9 and on a really good day 10am
U-utilizing my time.. is a necessity to me.. i hate feeling counterproductive. that's a trait i learned from Christy folks.. which use to drive me insane but I have to say I ve picked up on it quite well. 
V-Vegetable oil- an essential to my baking, which i do all the time! 
W-whatever works- my motto.. do what you do if its what makes you or the situation work. 
X-xrays- just a few on my head.. the luxuries of ruling out detrimental illness and figuring out its just TMJ which ill suffer with like a champ for the rest of my life... no bitterness here i promise. ;)
Y-yummy food- my new recent find and fix is Sushi- crunchy roll to be exact with soy.. I'm branching out but still staying picky. 

Z-the Zoo- i love it too much to be a 21 year old but its a fact... i love going to the zoo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment