If you wanna know more...

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Favorites

After having Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off.. I had so much that I did and so much to talk about for days but I'm just going to talk about a few. 
1. Thursday- Me and mom decided to go down to Baton Rouge to visit with my great grandmother. on the way we went through Denham Springs to antique shop.. we had such a fun girls day more pictures to come. 
2. We got to visit some with Ma on Thursday night and Friday before heading home. 
3. Friday night I helped Allison with her dresser for her new house next year... it was quite a trick..the woman that had the dresser before her painted it many different colors to say the least
4. Saturday night I was Ellen's Date to a wedding- I got to visit and see a lot of folks I have not seen in what feels like years added with a couple glasses of wine which always = good company
5. I had a very lazy Sunday, however- we salvaged some old bird nest and I spray painted them to serve as little nic- nacs on my pallet shelf I just recently made. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend- Stay posted for pics of the most recent projects and of our trip to Denham Springs, Louisiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment