If you wanna know more...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble



Just a little glimpse of Thanksgiving Break



Austin's football team made it into the championship game. Luckily I was able to come home for it. Ian was able to make it too. As you can see they won the championship... Austin looks really thrilled! ha




 We then went back to Oxford and greeted my LSU family members and spent the weekend with them! We tailgated and had a great time minus the slaughter we got at the football game!
                Is he not the most handsome thing you have ever seen? I think so!!! love him to pieces! This was the only game he even remotely acted like he was pulling for the Rebels!
after the weekend me and Ian drove down to the coast and spent some time together until I had to come back up to spend my Thanksgiving in Baton Rouge!

  I was able to take some pictures of all my little cousins.. they were very fun to photograph!



                           They caught a lizard.. we had a lot of fun playing with the poor thing!






 Thanksgiving was a lot of fun but very different without our Pa there!! Thankful for another year!


Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
                                                                                                                Ephesians 5:20





No comments:

Post a Comment