If you wanna know more...

Friday, December 30, 2011

capturing my last week of 2011....

I started off the week with a Christmas date with this handsome fella.... Yes be jealous I had him and ice cream all to myself... it cant get much sweeter than that!!!....

Afterwards Christmas came and went way to fast for this girl's liking....
On Christmas day me and Mom went on our traditional movie date where we always share popcorn and a big large coke... simply the best treat! 





the rest of Christmas day was spent watching this famous character.. I love that TBS plays A Christmas story on repeat the whole day of Christmas....

after Christmas I had decided I was giving myself a lazy pass for the rest of the week and yes... that is exactly what i did.... along with the rest of my family including Sally!

 
 My heart, even though I'd have to admit I like him much better when he is like this

Now its Friday and I ve currently started reading the following.. so far so good....
Its been a a good,fun,fatting,and lazy kinda of week with my sweet Momma! Now for Goula for NYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment