If you wanna know more...

Monday, January 9, 2012

This Past Week At A Glance ....

This past week I went down to Goula' to spend a few days with Ian and his family. We had a very relaxing yet adventurous time during my stay, here are just a few pictures to sum up the trip....

Here is just a little bit of Pascagoula

                             
After a couple of days of laying around me and Ian decided to get out of the house and go to Bama... Gulfshores... The beach was beautiful but dont let the pictures fool you ...it was still very chilly and that made it a tease for this sand loving girl.......


After Gulf shores we decided to take a trip down to the Big Easy-where everything is easy, simplier, and slower!


During our time there we went into a couple of shops and found this snow globe... Ian after living threw it could find it very comical, when you shake it up trash and seaweed flew everywhere... 
 After our stroll in Nola Ian took to me to the Market District were we ate at this dinner that was built in the 1950s and the waiters played a great role of the 1950s atmosphere! I loved it! 
we finished up the week with being lazy and spending time with his family and little nephew .. who is too precious..

Now I'm currently back at home and enjoying my last too weeks before I start my last semester of my junior year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment