If you wanna know more...

Friday, February 3, 2012

On rainy days.. just put your rain boots on and go splash in it!!

It has been quite a cold and yuck day in the little town of Oxford! Me and the girls laid around and watched The Help this afternoon and beyond that and fixing myself lunch I have done a whole lot of .... Nothing!!! Beyond that I've spent most of my day wondering what makes rainy days sooo gloomy! I dont know about you but I hate Thunderstorms in the winter time...unless of course I want to sleep in all day.. but this girl has been wired with energy for majority of the day with absolutely nothing to do. Later on today I went outside and just watched the rain come down and got to thinking about all the little things I'm blessed with! And how extremely lucky I'm because even on my hard days or struggles God still showers blessings upon me daily! and for that I'm extremely thankful for! Even on the days when I'm not feeling myself or struggling with sometime of hardship God is always there for me.. right beside me! His arms are strong enough to carry me in any burden that maybe weighing me down. Pslams 36:7-8 says just that....
How precious is your steadfast love, O God! 
   The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings. 
8 They feast on the abundance of your house, 
   and you give them drink from the river of your delights"
-Pslams 36:7-8 


Today has I was watching the rain I looked at the rain as being God's reminder that he is at work constantly in my life and always blessing me with and immense amount of grace and love! Looking at the rain in that sense today made it all not so bad...... ;) and remember just because its a gloomy day does not mean you cant bring your own sunshine with you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment