If you wanna know more...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Paradise...

After reading my devotional for today i felt led to share what the topic of today was about..



Paradise- many people may have several different thoughts when they they think of paradise.. for some it maybe a tropical place with a fruity drink in their hand for others it maybe a get away in the mountains and for others maybe their favorite spot with their favorite book in hand...

todays devotional was about Heaven as paradise.. and I love to imagine what heaven is like no matter how far away i maybe because no one truly understands until they arrive but sometimes i get so caught up in thinking how wonderful it truly is and how all my loved ones gone before me is experiencing it.

The topic of today talked about Adam and Eve and how they had paradise before sinning therefore God took it away from them but not for forever.. he made a way to where they could enter back in... threw salvation with him. --> those who turn to him and repentance and faith

I thought to myself while reading how wonderful this paradise will be.. because God has been preparing this for me! That gives me comfort in all sorts of ways.

" I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise"- Luke 23:43


He is even now preparing a paradise for his people to live in -- a new heaven and new earth. And the paradise of Eden was just a preview.

Jesus will be there, in center, to welcome us in


I also thought how big of a qawinkadink this topic was seeing as I have now fallen in love with Coldplays's new song.. paradise! Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment