If you wanna know more...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

1Today was a Tuesday which is normally a 12 hour day for me but the first bit of good that happened today was that my night class was cancelled so guess what ?? it was a 9 hrs Tuesday.. those three hours really do make all the difference in the world.

2.also when i went down stairs for breakfast this morning i saw there was a whole bowl of nothing but chopped strawberries and grapes.... my eyes lit up because those are my two favorites and normally i have to pick there the assorted fruit to get the strawberries and grapes creating a big line and people staring at me.. which is awkward! so i was pumped to say the least.  and may i just also say I ate an apple for a snack today! racking up on the fruit points!

3.THEN.. DG was awarded Chancellors cup under my position of scholarship director last semester!! great news for the whole chapter!

4. after my test that was on the agenda today i was able to come and take a unexpected nap... which is always a plus in my book!
5.However I lost water bottle number 4 today... i know right? walmart trip was also made today for another one!

Now for studying ... big test Thursday! Night Night!!!

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday... hump day tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment