If you wanna know more...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday's Motivation

I have started this book and through reading it I have realized that there are many things in my life that are a gifts and until now I have never realized it. The book has inspired me to start keeping a list of the the gifts in my life ( big or small) From here on out Monday's Motivational post will also be posted with gifts in my life of each Monday. 

  • Morning snuggles with Ian before leaving the coast this morning.
  • the sweet ring to Ian saying " see ya tomorrow"...sounds corny BUT when your doing a long distance thing its quite a comforting thing!
  • quite peaceful ride home and arriving safely
  • lunch with mom and Austin-Man
  • finding my new place of employment ( very blessed that God answered my prayers )
  • having Austins help bring my stuff into the house
  • relaxing afternoon
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday.. Tomorrow Top 5 Tuesday!See ya then! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment