If you wanna know more...

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mondays Modivation: Home

This song reminds me so much of my walk with Christ, and I'm not to sure of what Phillip Phillips had in mind when he wrote his song but every time I listen to it, it brings a smile to my face as I think about God and how he loves me. 


Just as if God was saying this directly to me, and so many times he does just that! 


just as he says in the song... -->lyrics (translations)


"hold on to me as we go"- God telling us to trust him
"as we roll down this unfamiliar road"- sometimes we are taking down paths we are not accustomed to which gives us just one more reason to trust in him 
"this wave is stringing us alone 
 just know your not alone, because i'm going to make this place your home"- Just know that if you trust in God your not alone and he is preparing for you an eternal home. 


" settle down it will all be clear
don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you fear
trouble it might drag you down 
if you get lost you can always be found" -clear your mind and do not get caught up in the troubles of worry in this world because he will take care of you, nor should you get caught up in the demons ( sin ) but if for some reason you do you can still be found 
(forgiven) and ( saved ). 


He calms our fears and walks right next to us and makes his kingdom our "Home" 


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment