If you wanna know more...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend Favorites

1. saying Good bye to Ian on Friday was not a weekend favorite at all but .... to keep a positive mindset it is the first day i could mark down off my calendar ... yes the countdown begins... Ill be much more excited in the weeks to come.



2. Girls night with mom and Ellen along with Mrs. Clair and Susan was fun! a bottle of wine and pasta from Amerigos can put a full happy smile on this girls face any day.  We also had a girls night painting nails and watching Miss Mississippi Saturday night with Mexican food prepared by Momma Jussely. 


3. Saturday me and mom went antique shopping all afternoon despite the heat... we got some pretty cheap finds one being the antique chair that will go with my desk.. pretty pumped.. 


4. the other cheap find was the shadow box that is now occupied by one of the many sunflowers Ian has sent to me along with the card he gave me on our one year celebration along with a pic and a sweet "i love you" he left me to find. Still not completed but I like it... i like it alot!!



5. Beautiful Sunday Morning on July 1st! Lunch with the Jussely Family.. which is always a plus! ....


See Ya Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment