If you wanna know more...

Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back...

After starting this new blog I am just now having some time to sit down and blog.. and Boy! do i have a lot to say! Let me start off by telling you just how much fun this past weekend was! This past Friday my sorority put on a formal called ANCHOR BALL. Its a very special event because it only happens every 4 years. The boys have to were tuxes and the girls get all dressed up in long evening gowns!!! My handsome date and I had a wonderful time! Just look at how handsome he is, Am I right? or Am I right?
We had a blast! The formal was in Memphis and besides the long drive to and from the night went perfect! Ian even got to show me some of his great dance moves! ;) Here are just some pictures of the night! 




As you can see we had a real large time!! Even better than Friday night was Saturday. Me and Ian woke up early Saturday Morning and anxiously anticipated our arrival to Tuscaloosa for the "game of the century"! We had a blast! We met up with another couple friend of ours and got to spend the majority of the day with them before the game. Ian showed me around the strip,the quad, and their "walk of champions"! Even better the stadium! The game was very intense but so much fun! We ended up not getting out of traffic until about 130am and did not arrive to a bed until 330 but it was defiantly worth all of it!




Early Sunday afternoon Ian and I came back to oxford and had a Newks and Bops date! He helped me with some homework and left early this morning. This weekend was very enjoyable and so much fun and I owe a lot of that to him!!
Now its Monday evening and I have done nothing I was suppose to do for school.. so its time to play Catch up!! wooo hoooo!

Love you all,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment