If you wanna know more...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sanity Please....

Well helloooo to all! May I just say how much I have missed blogging!!!!! As I was going about looking through my planner and becoming a little anxious over my busy schedule I really thought to myself "I need an escape just for tiny bit" then the next thought that came to mind was to blog...sadly I was unable to get into my old blogger account( yes its been that long)! So i thought I would take the time to make a new one... which then I was reminded at just how much fun blogging really could be.. so what I thought I would take is a 30min break that really turned into 2 hours and 30 mins... oppps!! I have decided I am going to do better about updating this thing than I did my last...I am also eventually going to combine my photography one over to this one as well!

I was able to recover some of the old post from the last blog.. I shared some of them with you!! Until next time I hope you Enjoy!!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment